Omid Memarian

Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year and My wish....

I was here alone for the first time at New Year. Just with some friends. I wish a peaceful year for everybody. A year with more tolerance and less violence, less crazy presidents from Us to Iran, more hope and less sadness, which makes the life different. It is not a big wish. It could be happen. Just depends on.....I tried to understand the New Year at the middle of winter. In Iran the new year, is exactly at the beginning of the spring so everybody can observe the changes in nature and it is very meaningful with many wonderful customs such as KHANEH TEKANI and 4SHANBEH SOORI which has a wonderful philosophy in behind,....Just to say I missed it, how ever it is coming on March....

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM , Blogger pipistro said...

You did a very good job with your story published by Limes here in Italy (too bad it was not published in English on "Heartland") and with your post on Spielberg's Munich and related links (by the way, I cannot see the photo). Thank you and Happy 2006. ^^v^^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home