Omid Memarian

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Shargh newspaper published today. They didn’t mention anything about these 13 days of closing. Some of my friends start to work again. I work with shargh too. But not full time. Today the judiciary made free the building of YASSENO paper that was closed with shargh together 13 days before. It means that they can start another paper with another license. But at the present time it is hard to talk about it because investment on publishing papers in not beneficial for the investors especially for the reformist newspaper.
Now I am working on a book about “NGOs and Media”. It is going to the end. I will start to write a book about Good Governance. Now I am collecting the resources. If you know any good resource about this issue please tell me. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home