Omid Memarian

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Better Sex and Nuclear Issues?

This is page A15, Friday 1 Feb. 2006, San Francisco Chronicle. I have out this page on my blog just because I think it is so funny. On one side there is something about a better sex and on the other side something about Iranian nuclear case. Look at the Ali Larijani, the head of Iranians nuclear negotiator! Why is he surprised? What is he looking at? (I am joking). But, technically and professionally i have a question; the synchronism of these two pieces is by accident or something else? What's your idea? I am going to ask my friends at the Journalism School, but what's your idea?

4 Comments:

At 12:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's just an coincidence.But still funny after you point it out. Maybe the advertisement will say : I want the press freedom too. hehe

 
At 10:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

In most American papers, the journalistic side has very little say about where advertisements are placed in the paper. But I'm sure it is not a comment on the lovemaking capabilities of Iranian-American men..... :):) Charles

 
At 12:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for better sex, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.
If you got time , go visit my site, it�s better sex. It pretty much covers better sex and other similar topics available.

 
At 7:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home