Omid Memarian

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

New round of arrests…

Last day one of my friends in Hayateno Newspaper called me and was surprised that I answered him. “I think you are arrested”. He said. I was surprised too. I asked him that why he thinks I have to be in the prison. He explain that two friends of us are has been arrested on Tuesday. One of them Babak write artistic articles and comments. He mentioned that there is list of writers that they believe they will arrest in the coming days. I don’t know really what to say. Because, I haven’t been active in the political sphere during the last year. During the last two years the number of my political articles and comments are less than 10. I think that there is no reason for arresting young journalists and writers like me of my friends in newspapers because we are the kids of revolution. What happened for the revolution that after 25 years is trying to eat its children?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home