Omid Memarian

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Website....

I one of my comments I mentioned that I am working on a personal website. As you can see, I haven’t put ant photo during the last month and you know how boring a weblog with no photo is. I have technical problem with my laptop and PC to put the photos on the weblog. The achieving system doesn’t work well too. Because of all these obstacles decided to have a personal website. One of my friends who is active in this field promised me to work on it and give it me in less than two month. But he didn’t as he is busy enough like me. Last week I called him but he was leaving the country. But fortunately he promised me to finish my WebPages as soon as possible. So hope to continue writing my comments there next week.

7 Comments:

At 9:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi blogger:)

I was out blogging and yours was the one I took some more time to read a couple of posts... It is very well organized.
Congrats.

Regards,
detect spyware

 
At 2:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adware Remover - This seems to be a popular blogsite - keep up the great work nice read

 
At 1:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks.

 
At 7:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

 
At 4:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Nice site! Good resources here. I will bookmark!

 
At 2:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see first time your site guys. I like you :)

 
At 10:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home