Omid Memarian

Thursday, July 08, 2004

I will run a website for myself. During the last days I was really busy and whenever I tried to write something in the blog, I failed. But there are many things to talk about. Nest Monday I will go to Bandar Abbas city that is one of the most deprived places in the country. I will hold a workshop about communication skills in NGOs. During the last days they have called me for several to set the program. I love going to the provinces for holding workshops and training course. Kind people with talented youth.

3 Comments:

At 7:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks.

 
At 1:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

 
At 5:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home