Omid Memarian

Sunday, June 13, 2004

During the last days many ISP (Internet Service Provider) has been closed by the court. Now we can only use the ISPs which are under the control of government. It means we have to ignore many website which has been filtered by them. Many political websites can not be seen these days, so access to information is getting limited more and more.

Last day my workshop about “Communication Skills for NGOs” held with 39 participants from Tehran and 4other provinces. It took long from 9 to 15. I think that it was a wonderful experience for me. Because of this workshop I was so busy to prepare to requirements for the workshop. Perhaps I agree with a request from NGOs of the Hormozgan province to hold a similar workshop there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home