Omid Memarian

Monday, March 26, 2007

Who Wins in Iraq?

I think it is a little bit early to answer this question. The Foreign Policy has marked the 10 winner in this conflict by 10 authors. Vali Nasr, the author of "The Shia Revival" says Iran has achieved more than the other countries, organizations and individuals. When it comes to the Middle East story, it is not easy to see who is going to win. For Iran, in particular, it depends on its nuclear program destiny. Just two days ago another UN resolution has adopted against Iran and the war rhetoric is still frightening. Also, the seizure of Britain soldiers by Iran’s Revolutionary Guard forces can make turbulence in the region.

Iran’s defiance on pursing the enrichment of uranium can take to region to another conflict, this time worse the others…. Relatively, Iran could be the winner of the two major conflicts in the region, if the Iranian government finds out a way to convince the international community to follow its nuclear plan and re-build their trust. However, it not the case at this moment; the crisis is deepening more that ever and the prospect for a peaceful solution toward this crisis is becoming gloomy.

2 Comments:

At 5:48 PM , Blogger mona said...

Mr.Memarian,
I'm a third year journalism student and i'm writing my thesis on Iranian bloggers. Is it okay if i send my questions to you? I'm really sorry for bothering you and writing on your comment page, but i couldn't find your email address. Please email me if you're interested. Thank you so much, Mona
my email is; monalarijani@yahoo.com

 
At 7:24 AM , Blogger Adrian said...

Hi! Thank you for that post. I found your blog while I was doing research on live help and live support software.
I see you are enjoying your google blogger :) Well, I think it's great that Google are making such good products like Blogger here, but also Picasa and other Google Apps. They have a great impact on what happens in the internet. I also wanted to tell you that it would be awesome if you would find a little time to visit my web site, it would be greatly appreciated. Maybe you are looking for live chat solution for your web site? If yes, please try LIVECHAT Contact Center. Using this application will help you maximizing online conversion, increase sales and customer satisfaction. My company's offer contains also LIVECHAT Communicator - multiprotocol instant messenger for business use. You can contact all of your friends (who use different applications like MSN, ICQ, etc) with it, but also organize instant messenging network in company. 14-day trial versions of both applications are free and you can download them directly from the web site.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home