Omid Memarian

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Still Working on a TV Piece....!!

I have been working hard on a TV piece at the Journalism School during the last few months. Now, my colleague and I are close to finishing. We spend lots of time at the TV lab to edit the piece. It is about the Iranian people living in California. I can not explain more about the subject now. But I think it is going to be finished in a couple of weeks and then, I will write more about it.

The above photo shows me in the editing room, 4 a.m. The longest night ever….we had to finish the script and provide a rough cut! It really took alot of time. I was exhausted and the next day I was sick with the bad flu. However, this was no reason to stop working. We hope to find somewhere to air our piece…..

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog. It looks great. Ihave atv series website. It gives reviews on tv series and stuff.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home