Omid Memarian

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Anti War Meeting....











(Left: Dariush Zahedi, Middle: Daniel Ellsberg, Right: Larry Everest)

Today, I attened in an anti-war summit which I have talked about it in the last post. I wrote a piece on this event for
Roozonline. Larry Everest, the author of "Oil, Power and Empire" said despite this week negoatiation between Iranian offcials and the Bush administration on Iraq, itcan be another step toward war prepration. All of the speakers mentioned that the current situation is very alarming. Daniel, said that people should understand the reasons behing talking about the attack against Iran to prepare themselves to prevent it. I wished I could write it first hand in English to put it here. I am looking forward the audio or video file of this meeting to link.....

3 Comments:

At 1:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wat? I think you might want to change that to war....just a typo...it happens to me all the time.LOL

 
At 1:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omid: There will be no war against Iran...I'm willing to bet my life on this. The left is warmongering to score political points here...

 
At 9:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omid: why does Dariush always wears blue shirts?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home