Omid Memarian

Sunday, April 11, 2004

The "Vagheye e Ettefaghieh" the next reformist newspaper will publish next Saturday. I have a weekly page about civil society in it and also daily column. But I am involved in ICTRC as you know. This is center for training and research for NGOs. I love working in this center. We have a good team and also are focusing on subjects that are really interesting for me. Last month our centered a book about the "Civil Society" by Dr. Dehkordi. He is one of consultant of our center. I like to follow my interests about civil society in our centers that we have established very hard during the last years. how ever in the journalists capacity in am involve in many issues. i prepared my first page last day. If there is any interesting subject about NGOs or civil society in whole that I can use by translating in farsi send me a link please friends...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home